The XDB1104 carbon dioxide sensor is designed to deliver accurate and reliable measurements using the non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle. With precise calibration during production and calibration data stored in internal memory, this sensor ensures optimal performance in various applications.
This sensor stands out in terms of measurement accuracy, linearity, repeatability, and consistency. Its digital output and complete mutual rotation feature eliminate the need for complex verification and calibration processes. Additionally, the temperature compensation circuit enables its use in different environmental temperatures, making it suitable for a wide range of fields that require carbon dioxide concentration measurement.
- Flexible installation and convenient usability
- High cost-effectiveness and wide voltage design
- Compact size, lightweight, and anti-vibration properties
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) principle for precise and reliable carbon dioxide measurement
- 485 communication with standard ModBus RTU protocol, allowing for communication address customization with a maximum distance of 2000 meters
Applications: The XDB1104 carbon dioxide sensor finds extensive use in weather stations, greenhouses, environmental monitoring stations, medical and health facilities, purification workshops, and precision-related applications. It is also ideal for carbon dioxide concentration monitoring in laboratories, fermentation ponds, and aquaculture workshops.
- Supply voltage: 10~30V DC
- Output signal: RS485 (standard Modbus RTU protocol, device default address: 01)
- Measurement parameters: Carbon dioxide concentration
- Measuring range: 0~2000, 5000, 10000 ppm (other ranges optional)
- Resolution ratio: 1ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±(50ppm+3%FS) (25℃) @400-5000ppm
- Operating temperature: -20℃~50℃
- Stability time: 2 minutes usable, 10 minutes maximum accuracy
- Response time: Generally less than 90s during 90% step change
- Cable specifications: 4-wire (RS485) (cable length optional)
Reliable Hardware Connection: The XDB1104 carbon dioxide sensor can be easily connected to various data collectors and data acquisition cards equipped with differential inputs. The wiring diagram for remote data collection modules and other equipment is provided for seamless integration.
Note: Caution should be exercised during wiring to prevent damage to the sensor, such as using excessive power supply voltage or reversing the polarity.
Data Conversion and Address Modification: The sensor communicates through RS485 signals using the standard Modbus RTU protocol. Basic communication parameters, including baud rate, check bit, data bit, and stop bit, are specified for easy data conversion. Additionally, the sensor's address can be modified for efficient communication.
Querying Data: The sensor's data, specifically carbon dioxide concentration, can be easily queried by sending the appropriate commands to the sensor's address. The sensor will return the requested data to the host device for further processing.
Product Warranty and Disclaimers: XDB1104 comes with a one-year warranty from the date of shipment, covering any quality-related malfunctions (excluding damage caused by human factors). After the warranty period, repair or replacement services will be provided at a cost.
Please note that the performance data mentioned above is obtained under specific testing conditions, and the design features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice for continuous product improvement. The company shall not be held responsible for any loss, injury, or damage caused by the use of this document or any errors or omissions therein. Users are advised to strictly follow the provided manual and conduct necessary checks before using the device.