Transportation:During the transportation, good packaging shall be provided to ensure that the product will not be damaged by the environmental atmosphere or improper stress. The following requirements shall be made for its packaging materials and packaging forms:
1.The product shall be packaged in both internal and external forms. The inner packaging shall be made of materials that are not corrosive to the product; The outer package is a light packing box made of materials that have certain mechanical strength and can prevent rain and moisture.
2.The packing box shall be made of non-toxic, pollution-free and corrosion free materials without chemical gas release. If paper box is used, neutral paper must be used instead of any acid paper or alkaline paper. Some containers (such as boxes made of hard shell paper or packaging materials with black rubber) contain sulfide, which will blacken the lead surface and reduce the solderability. It should not be used.
3.The packaging box shall ensure that there is no collision, extrusion and other phenomena, and all marks marked on the product can be clearly observed.
4.The packing box shall be able to adapt to the storage conditions of dry ventilation and non corrosive gas with a storage temperature of - 10~+40 ℃ and a relative temperature of no more than 60%, so that the quality of the packing box shall not cause damage to the product within a two-year storage period.
5.For device products with special requirements, it is better to use specially designed packaging boxes that meet the product characteristics. For electrostatic sensitive devices, the packaging conditions shall meet the anti-static requirements.
6.The outer packing box can be made into a packaging structure that meets the requirements of shockproof, waterproof, moistureproof, etc. according to the transportation conditions (such as trains, automobiles, aircraft, ships, etc.), and the necessary transportation safety signs shall be added. When carrying electronic components, pay attention to prevent collision and falling. In particular, glass encapsulated devices are fragile items. If they are loaded into packaging boxes or boxes, they may collide with adjacent devices and cause tube shell breakage if they are subjected to strong impact such as falling, so they should be careful not to fall to the ground during handling or stacking. The point contact diode and glass encapsulated diode shall be prevented from falling on the hard ground such as cement and marble. Ceramic encapsulated devices are heavy and should be prevented from falling during the whole use process.
Packing:1.Mechanically firm, anti vibration and anti impact
2.Avoid the impact of thermal stress on the chip
3.Electrically, the chip is required to be insulated from the environment or the ground
4.Electromagnetic shielding is required
5.Isolate corrosive gas or fluid in a gas tight manner, or isolate water and gas in a non gas tight manner
6.Packaging form is compatible with standard manufacturing process
It must be stored in a clean, ventilated, non corrosive gas warehouse indoor environment, and the warehouse should be in a smooth channel state. In addition, the temperature and relative humidity of the warehouse must meet the following requirements: temperature: -5-30℃, relative humidity: 20% - 75% RH, and the environmental temperature and humidity value of the warehouse will directly affect the storage life and quality of electronic components.
Basic storage requirements:
1. The electronic warehouse is required to have an anti-static floor, and the personnel must wear anti-static clothes and anti-static bracelets according to the anti-static requirements;
2. It is required to store the flammable and explosive articles in different areas according to their categories. Appropriate isolation measures are required for flammable and explosive articles. For articles with special requirements, there should be obvious warning signs or safety signs;
3. The materials shall be placed in order, and the contents of the material storage card shall be standardized, so that the account, material and card are consistent;
4. Articles shall not be stored directly on the ground, but shall be protected by pallet or shelf;
5. The stacking of materials shall be small at the top and large at the bottom, light at the top and heavy at the bottom. One pallet can only place the same kind of materials. If the stacking height has special requirements, it shall be stacked according to special requirements, but the maximum height shall not exceed 160cm;
6. Refer to relevant specifications for storage of bulk materials, coiled materials and articles with special requirements;
7. For items with anti-static requirements, the following methods must be selected according to the actual situation: put them into anti-static bags and anti-static moisture-proof cabinets for storage.
Ambient temperature and humidity requirements:
1. Integrated circuit: The harm of humidity to the semiconductor industry is mainly shown in that humidity can penetrate IC plastic packaging and invade IC interior from cracks such as pins, resulting in IC moisture absorption. Water vapor is formed in the heating link of the SMT process, and the pressure generated causes the IC resin package to crack, and oxidizes the metal inside the IC device, leading to product failure. In addition, when devices are welded on PCB, the release of water vapor pressure will also lead to faulty soldering. According to IPC-M190 J-STD-033 standard, SMD components exposed to high humidity air must be placed in a low humidity moisture-proof cabinet with humidity below 10% RH for 10 times of the exposure time to restore the "workshop life" of the components, so as to avoid scrapping and ensure product quality.
2. Liquid crystal devices: Although the glass substrates, polarizers and filters of liquid crystal devices such as liquid crystal displays need to be cleaned and dried in the production process, they will still be affected by moisture after cooling, reducing the qualification rate of products. Therefore, it should be stored in a dry environment below 40% RH after cleaning and drying.
3. Other electronic devices: capacitors, ceramic devices, connectors, switching devices, solders, PCBs, crystals, silicon wafers, quartz oscillators, SMT adhesives, electrode material adhesives, electronic pastes, high brightness devices, etc., will be harmed by moisture.
4. Electronic components during operation: IC, BGA, PCB, etc. from semi-finished products in packaging to the next process, before PCB packaging and after packaging to power on, after unpacking but not used up; Devices waiting for soldering in the tin furnace, devices to be heated after baking, and unpacked finished products will be harmed by humidity.
5. Finished sensor products: they will also be harmed by humidity in the storage process. If they are stored in a high humidity environment for too long, they will lead to failures. For computer boards, CPU, etc., they will lead to oxidation of gold fingers, which will lead to poor contact failures.
In general, the preservation of components is very important. It must be packaged well and kept away from high temperature, high humidity and chemical corrosion environment.
Wishlist is empty.
Your cart is empty.Return to shop